Russian Medical Study is considered its standard one & most advanced one. It is sophisticated in the world as every institution is well equipped and teaching methods are regulated and stream lined providing for an extensive development of students in chosen specialties. About 30 positions are occupied by the Russian Medical Universities in World Ranking.
Medicine in Russia has been attracting international students since years. During the communist regime, international students ware studying in Russia thanks to Russian tuition fees and students were from developing courtiers. Today, international students are studying in Russian on their own finance and are from all over the world; English and French programmes have been introduced in some university programmes.
The universities and institutes offer outstanding services to the foreign students so that they can enroll themselves without any hassles. Besides this, you can save a considerable amount of money of you pursuing the medical courses from Russia.
Russian Medical University tuition fees are lower in comparison with those in other countries, and the standards of training are at the very good level and constantly approved. This makes Russian medical universities more attractive to international medical students and very competitive among international medical Universities.
Russian medical universities have been and remain one of those leading institutions in Medical studies. The books and textbooks issued in Russian medical schools have been translated into dozens of languages. Russian degrees have gained global recognition, and topped UNESCO and WHO ratings.
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
- I.M.Sechenov Moscow State Medical Academy, M1, Moscow
- Kazan State Medical University, Kazan
- Mordovia State University
- Moscow State University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod
- North Ossetian Medical Academy
- Northern State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Permian State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University of Russia, PFU, Moscow
- Ryazan State Medical University Ip Pavlova
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Voronezh NN Burdenko State Medical Academy
- Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd