Kazan Medical University today is a multifunctional multi-level state higher medical educational institution that sees its mission in ensuring the high quality of educational, scientific and clinical activities corresponding to the level of the best domestic and foreign medical schools, based on the development and implementation of innovative technologies, the implementation of an effective model of social partnership Between KSMU, the society, the health system and the region aimed at improving the health of the population Nia and increase its longevity.
- The KSMU is an open university: here every tenth student is a foreign citizen, every fourth student from the regions of Russia;
- KSMU is a recognized leader in the country in the development and implementation of new educational technologies;
- KSMU are the leading scientific schools in Russia, relevant research, effective implementation;
- KSMU is the center of development of new medical, pharmaceutical and social technologies of the XXI century, integrated into innovative sectors of the region, having experience in implementing targeted programs;
- KSMU is a close-knit team of employees and students, in which conditions are created to meet the individual’s needs for educational, scientific, creative activities.
More than 5,500 students, interns, residents
More than 1500 employees