MBBS | BDS


  Contact : 9446556455 , 7558067777

All Posts in Category: Ukraine

Dnepropetrovsk-Medical-Academy-of-HMU

Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of HMU

Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) – Center of Education, Science and Culture of highly industrial region of Ukraine,Dnieper. The city of Dnepropetrovsk is is the main Industrial city of Ukraine.Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is loacted in Dnipropetrovsk. It is known as the business city of Ukraine.The city is highly developed and well established in all aspects of life. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is one of the oldest higher educational institution of Ukraine having 4th (the highest) level of accrediation in Ukraine.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) was founded on September 15, 1916 on the basis of Ekaterynoslavsky higher female courses Institute. Institute acquired the status of State Academy in 1920 and it was confirmed again to Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) in Ukraine in 1994 by th order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 224 dated 20 April 1994.

Foundation and the establishment of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) was led by eminent scientists with world-known names, such as VP Karpov, Oleg S.Abrazhanov, O. Drzhevetsky, L. Gromashevsky, L.S. Halperin, M.F. Rudnev, G.F. Tsomakion, N.S. Kakhiani, M.S. Stanishevskaya, M.O. Kabanov, O.I. Talyantsev, I. Troitsky, S.M. Kompaneets, M.V. Donici, AV Padlewski etc.

646 techaers works at the departments of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA), among them are 98 Doctors of Medical Sciences, 359 Candidates of medical Sciences,1 Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,1 Corresponding member of National

Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,2 Corresponding members of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,4 employees were awarded the Prizes of the President of Ukraine, 5 distinguishd workers of higher educational and public education of Ukraine, 9 honoures workers of Science and Technology, 9 State Proze winners of Ukraine nd Russia, 5 honoures Doctors of Ukraine, 24 full members and corresponding members of many National and foreign universities,members of international Scientific societies and Associations..In total the Academy employs over 1100 employees.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is having the highest (the 4th) level of accrediation among all universities of Ukraine. In 1922 the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) organized and edited two scientific medical journal: “Ekaterynoslavsky Medical Journal” and “New Surgical Archive”. When the Academy created a single scientific society that was theoretical, surgical, therapeutic, orthopedic, trauma and pediatric sections.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University is the only in all over Ukraine, providing training to students in all seven faculties and preparatory department for foreign citizens.

The faculties are following:

  • General Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Management of Public Health
  • Dentistry
  • Pharmacy
  • Nursing
  • Postgraduate Education
  • Preparatory faculty for foreign citizens

The Academy trains specialists in all faculties in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.

Throughout its history the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) has trained about 49 000 doctors, dentists, pharmacists and nurses-bachelors.

Since 1996, the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is headed by Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Professor G.V. Dzyak.

At present 4500 students are studying in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA), among them are 700 students from 36 countries are getting training in different specialities, among them mostly students are from Jordan, Syria, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Sudan, Palestine, China, Morocco, Lebanon, Kenya, Ghana and others.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) conducts training of foreign nationals since 1990. In 1995 the Academy graduated the first batch of foreign physicians. For 10 years, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) trained more than 1000 foreign specialists from 30 countries of the world.

Scientific activities of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) are provided with modern technical and methodological bases. The priorities are:

  • development of new diagnostic technology development and progression of hypertension;
  • perinatal HIV infection: assessment of the effectiveness and optimization of modern pharmacological means of prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and deter the spread of HIV / AIDS;
  • development of new treatments and prevention of bladder cancer and prostate cancer;
  • modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of cerebrovascular disease;
  • development of domestic technologies treatment of orthopedic diseases and injuries of musculoskeletal system.

Academy scientists actively participate in international congresses and symposia. Over the last 5 years, Academy defended the 15 doctoral and 167 master’s theses. Performance of graduates of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) was 100%. Academy received 265 patients, Published 6507 articles, 516 of them were internationally published. The Academy produces 3 academic scientific journals – “Medical Perspectives”, “Urology” and “Dermatovenereology, cosmetology, sexual pathology”.

The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) occupies an area of 85 hectares. Academy has 8 academic buildings with total area of 52000 square meters, in which 608 classrooms, offices and laboratories are located.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) has 7 hostels for students with area of 46000 sq.m. 2849 students can stay at the Academy’s hostels. The Academy has a sports complex(which includes gaming, fencing, fitness room, table tennis hall, wrestling, swimming pool, shooting gallery, a sports stadium with tennis courts), vivarium, a sanatorium, country sports camp for 250 people, academic library with electronic devices, Technocenter and two museums.

42 Clinical departments of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) are located in the 28 hospitals of the city of Dnipropetrovsk and the number of beds which clinical departments use is 15000.

Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) provides high quality education to students who are looking for quality education at affordable course fees. Dnipropterovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) has good team of long term experienced teachers in providing quality education to the students.

19 professors and 58 associate professors works at the Faculty of Postgraduate education in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA). Faculty Conducts postgraduate training in three areas:

  • primary specialty medical interns – internship;
  • training or retraining of medical specialists;
  • clinical residencies.

The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) long experience in training of foreign specialists, highly qualified teaching staff and modern facilities – all guarantee high level of theoretical and practical training to the students of the University.

Read More
Crimea-State-Medical-University

Crimea State Medical University

History of the Medical Academy goes back to the beginning of the 21st century: in 1918 it was medical faculty of Taurida University.

In 1931 it separated and became an autonomous unit – Crimea Medical Institute.

Since 1995 the higher school has been named in honor of Sergey Ivanovich Georgievsky (rector of the institute in 1951-1970).
In 1998 the higher school became a university with the 4th (highest) accreditation level.

Throughout these years the medical school has been a center for academic and vocational medical education and medical science in the Crimea at the same time offering specialized consultation in the directions General Medicine and Pharmacy.
Today it is an up-to-date educational institution upgrading itself to keep abreast of global trends in medical education and research, developing its intellectual potential and providing top specialists for medical services. The Academy has always been striving for excellence in teaching and research.

To enhance the quality of education the consecutive model of medical education has been created at the Academy: the preparatory department, preparatory courses and medical lyceum; 5 faculties to train doctors and a faculty of post-diploma education.

Junior specialists and bachelors are trained in the specialities: Nursing, Prosthetic Dentistry, Pharmacy; doctors, in the specialities: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Pharmacy and Dentistry. Internship is available in 22 specialities. Post-diploma education includes residency, Master’s program and postgraduate study or Ph.D program. Refresher courses in 48 specialities are available at the faculty of post-diploma education.

The Academy has elaborated a holistic approach as to the organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process. The clinical departments are provided with all the necessary equipment and demonstration aids: educational films, moulages, phantoms, diagnostic inventory – everything has been done for the educational process to meet the modern requirements. The Academy is particularly proud of its highly qualified academic staff, which totals 799 persons: 106 Doctors of Science, Professors, and 524 Candidates of Science (Ph.D. holders), Associate Professors. 40 Academy professors are academicians and corresponding members of domestic and foreign Academies of Sciences; 14 are State Prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles.

About 4.7 thousand students study at Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky, including 1.4 thousand foreign citizens from 40 countries of the world.

Since 1999 English has been the second language of instruction, which makes Medical Academy attractive for foreign citizens coming here to study. For the constant development of cooperation with foreign countries and high quality of education the University was awarded the title of laureate in the rating of Ukrainian higher schools “Sofia Kievskaya – 2004”.
For over 90 years the Academy has been training professional specialists. Academic excellence has been highly appreciated by the International Education Society, which has conferred the Academy AA rank denoting TOP INSTITUTION THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED.

Encouraging enthusiasm for knowledge, intellectual challenge, continuous learning, and scholarly endeavours, inspiring accomplishment within one’s field of study are the essential part of the Academy commitments.

Read More
vinnytsia-National-Medical-University

Vinnitsa National Medical University

Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1921. In 1960, the educational institution was named after M.I.Pirogov, in 1984 he was awarded the Order of Honor. Since 1994, the Vinnytsia Medical Institute has been certified and accredited to the IV level of accreditation and has been granted the status of the University. The national status of the university was acquired in 2002, in the same year it was awarded the diplomas of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.

The university has a high level of availability for teachers with academic degrees and titles. Almost every sixth university professor is a doctor of sciences, a professor. Students are taught by 115 Doctors of Sciences and 600 Ph.D. There are 25 Honored Scientists and Technicians of Ukraine, Honored Workers of Higher Education and Education of Ukraine, 3 academicians of the Academy of Higher Education of Ukraine, 12 Honored Doctors of Ukraine, 5 Winners of the State Prize of Ukraine.

In the educational process and management of the university, computer technologies are widely implemented. There are 26 computer classes, 4 channels of the Internet network, access to which students, postgraduate students and teachers are free.

The University has 12 scientific schools. The University supports creative contacts and co-operates with medical faculties of universities of 19 foreign countries (including the USA, Germany, France, England, Russia, etc.), there are close connections with clinical departments with 28 foreign pharmaceutical companies. Teachers of departments are involved in the implementation of 62 international projects.

Rector of the University is Vasil Maksimovich Moroz, MD, Professor, Full Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Head of the Association of the Rectors of the Medical Universities of Ukraine, Hero of Ukraine. Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine. Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.

Read More
odessa-medical-university

Odessa National Medical University

September 1, 1900 The old style in Odessa’s life was a significant event, which left a remarkable track in the history of medical education in Ukraine and for many years determined its prospect – the medical faculty of the Novorossiysk University was opened.

The faculty had brilliant prospects, as the prominent, world-renowned scholars worked in the New World. Until the opening of the faculty, the construction of the main buildings and clinics, built on the last word of building and architectural art, was completed. Admittedly, this faculty was the most prestigious and most equipped medical educational institution in Russia of those times.

However, this successful start was suspended by the war between Russia and Japan, the revolutionary events of 1905-1907, the First World War of 1914-1918, the October Revolution of 1917, and the Civil War. It was time for the elite to begin to slowly rise after the destruction of the old system of higher education. However, the positive that was laid in pre-revolutionary times, soon began to bear fruit.

1922 The medical faculty of Novorossiysk University was reformed into an independent higher educational institution – a medical institute, which again turned into a leading university of the south of the country.

In the 20s of the last century, the main scientific schools that brought the world-famous glory to the Odessa Medical Institute are actively developing and developing. This is the Odessa therapeutic school, founded by the students S.P.Botkin – professors SVLevashov and P.O.Valter, their successors were L.P.Dmitrenko, M.D.Strazhesko, F.G. Yanovsky, M.O. Yasinovsky At this time, the Odessa ophthalmologic school is developing successfully, one of the founders of which was Professor SS Galovin. Its further formation and the world record are connected with the name of Academician V.P. Filatov.

Even in pre-revolutionary times, the world-known school of pathologists emerged, the founder of which was the first dean of the Medical Faculty VVPidvysotsky. His closest assistants and students were OO Bogomolets and DK Zabolotny, who later headed the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. At the same time a large scientific school of the scientist – pathologist VV Voronin is formed. His ideas formed the future prominent scientists VP Filatov, LP Dmitrenko, SI Vinokurov, L.O.Cherkes, M.O.Yasinovsky, V.K.Zhgenti and others. One can not but mention the cohort of famous morphologists – Professors MK Lisonkov, MS Kondratyev, FA Volinsky, VI Bushkovich and others. Their original works have been recognized throughout the world.

Over the years of the independent Ukraine, our university has turned into one of the leading medical universities of the IV level of accreditation. He is a member of the International and European Association of Universities. Due to this, the level of training of students and training specialists is close to world standards. Today, about 6 thousand students and cadets study at six departments and 58 departments of the university, 1300 of them are citizens of 52 foreign countries. Students of foreign students are trained in Russian, Ukrainian and English. Postgraduate education is provided by 250 postgraduate students, apprentices, masters and clinicians.

The teaching staff consists of 106 doctors of sciences – professors and 410 candidates of sciences – associate professors. Among them are 20 academicians of state and branch academies, 42 members of foreign academies, 39 honored scientists and technicians, honored doctors and public education workers, 10 laureates of state and other prestigious international awards.

The university has a modern material and technical base for educational, scientific and medical diagnostic work. It promotes the introduction into the educational process and medical practice of the latest advances in medical science, including endoscopic, laparoscopic, transplantology, tissue therapy, genetic medicine, and others.

In recent years, the unique scientific and medical units of the University have been created: own dental and multi-disciplinary university clinics, research institute of molecular genetic and cellular medicine, research institute of clinical biophysics. Successfully functioning health and diagnostic centers, established jointly with health authorities: cardio-rheumatology, eye microsurgery, osteosynthesis, endoscopic and laser surgery, pediatric cardiology, toxicology, and others.

The creation of a modern publishing and printing complex at the university has allowed publishing four scientific journals, licensed by the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine, textbooks and manuals, sponsored by university scientists. The educational literature of the “Library of the student-doctor” series is published in Ukrainian, Russian and English. Over the years of publishing, the world has seen 170 titles of educational literature with a total circulation of 205 thousand copies.

In December 2008 Will receive first readers a new student library of the university, which will have subscriptions for students of junior and senior levels, a reading room for 140 people, a computer room, an electronic library.

The computer park at the university has 480 computers, 300 of them are connected to the Internet.

Educational work is a priority at the university. It is carried out according to curricula adapted to the Bologna system. It provides a balanced basic, special and humanitarian training of specialists at the junction of various branches of medical science. In the educational process, testing is implemented, a credit module system, a distance learning method, an independent system of expert assessment of students’ knowledge.

The University has 12 educational buildings with a total area of ​​27.7 thousand square meters, 608 classrooms, offices, laboratories. In the six dormitories there are about 3,000 students. The library’s library of the university is 800 thousand books.

For 108 years of existence, the Odessa National Medical University of ONMedU has prepared 74 thousand doctors, 590 doctors and about 4 thousand candidates of sciences. Of these, 9,000 doctors and more than 100 PhDs are citizens of foreign countries.

Read More
V.N.Karazin-Kharkiv-National-University

V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University

V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe. It was founded in November 1804, on the initiative of the prominent educator V.N. Karazin and in accordance with the charter of Tsar Alexander I.

The opening ceremony was held on January 29, 1805. The University made an important contribution to the Ukrainian national renaissance of the XIX-XXth centuries. It gave a powerful impetus to the emergence of Kharkiv as a major scientific and cultural center and an academic hub of Ukraine. Today the University justly rates among the best Ukrainian classical universities and is known in many countries.

The history of Kharkiv National University is part and parcel of the intellectual, cultural and spiritual history of Ukraine. The names of many world famous researchers, scholars and educators are associated with Kharkiv University, among them are P. Hulak-Artemovskyi, O. Lyapunov, M. Kostomarov, M. Barabashov, M. Beketov, D. Bahaliy, A. Krasnov, M. Ostrohradskyi, V. Steklov, O. Potebnya, O. Pohorelov and many others.

Kharkiv University is the only university in Ukraine that has trained and employed three Nobel Prize laureates: the biologist I. Mechnikov, the economist S. Kuznets, and the physicist L. Landau.

At different times titles of Kharkiv University Honorary Members and Doctors were conferred on outstanding scholars and public figures of many countries, including J.W. Goethe and A. Humboldt, I. Franko and L. Tolstoy, P. Semenov-Tyanshanskiy, and others.

The title of Honorary Doctor of Kharkiv University was conferred on the first President of Ukraine Mykhailo Hrushevskyi.

Kharkiv University is associated with the first Ukrainian newspapers and journals and the first scientific societies.

Since its foundation, the University has graduated over 130,000 students. The names of the University graduates are commemorated in geographical names, names of space objects, plants and minerals, laws and formulae. Almost 60 University graduates have become academicians and corresponding members of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences (UNAS).

The activities of the University have developed Kharkiv into a major industrial, scientific and cultural center. Many Kharkiv streets are named after professors, researches and alumni of the University.

The University has initiated the whole system of higher education of the Kharkiv Region. Its offspring are the National Academy of Law, the National Pharmaceutical Academy, Kharkiv Medical University, Kharkiv Pedagogical University, the Kharkiv Veterinary Academy, the Kharkiv Academy of Culture, Kharkiv Economic University and other institutions of higher education.
Today Kharkiv National University has 21 Schools: the School of Biology, the School of Physics and Technology, the School of Radio Physics, the School of Physics, the School of Computer Sciences, the School of Philosophy, the School of Mechanical Engineering, the School of Geology and Geography, the School of Economics, the School of Foreign Languages, the School of History, the School of Philology, the School of Fundamental Medicine, the School of Chemistry, the School of Sociology, the School of Psychology, the School of Law, the School of International Economic Relations and Tourism, the School of Further Education and Retraining, and the School of Physics and Energy. The latter was organized together with the UNAS Institute of Mechanical Engineering.

The total University enrollment, including the students of the Center for Training International Students and the Center for Presessional Education, amounts to about 12,000 undergraduate and graduate students and about 400 postgraduate students. The University employs up to 1,500 faculty and research staff, including more than 200 doctors of sciences, full professors, and almost 800 PhDs, associate professors.

Kharkiv National University offers 115 majors and minors, covering the whole scope of modern classical university education.
About 30% of the University’s annual enrollment are school medal winners, another 10% are winners of the third and fourth rounds of Ukrainian school students academic competitions.

The University is one of the largest research centers in Ukraine. It covers virtually all spheres of modern fundamental research and incorporates the Research Institutes of Chemistry, Biology, and Astronomy, the Institute of Physics and Engineering, and the Institute of High Technologies.

The University’s faculty include 21 academicians and corresponding members of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and specialized academies of Ukraine, and 50 winners of the State Award. The University has about 20 world famous scientific schools committed to intensive research, 5 Expert Examining Boards and 11 Senior Doctorate Expert Examining Board. The University’s researchers annually publish 60 to 65 monographs, collections of research papers, over 2,000 articles and abstracts, and hold 20 to 25 international conferences.

The University is the leading research organization of international several space programs. Within the framework of international programs its researchers co-operate with scientists from the USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, Japan, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Great Britain and other countries.

Since 1808 the University has had its own Astronomical Observatory which is one of the leading astronomical centers of Ukraine involved in fundamental and applied research in the Physics of the Sun, the planets, asteroids, comets and satellites.

The University’s Botanical Garden was founded in 1804 and is the oldest botanical garden in Ukraine. It is a state preserve with a unique collection of plants representing various botanical and geographic zones of the world.
The University’s Natural History Museum was founded in 1807 and is one of the oldest university museums in the world. Every year it opens its doors to 22,000 visitors. The total area of the Museum exhibition facilities is 2,000 square meters, and its 23 halls feature about 250,000 exhibits organized into the following sections: the Origin of Man, Darwinism, Zoology, and Geology. The University also has the Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography of Slobidska Ukraine with about 150,000 exhibits.
The University’s Central Scientific Library was founded on January 30, 1805. In 1987, the decree of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine established it as an institution of special social importance. It numbers 3,500,000 units, including 50,000 unique editions (17 incunabula, over 1,000 manuscripts, 300 palaeotypes, and books by classical writers and scholars published in their lifetime).

In October 1999, according to the decree of the President of Ukraine, Kharkiv State University gained the status of a national university and was named in honor of its founder, V.N. Karazin.
In 2003, following the decree of the President of Ukraine, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University obtained the highest status of a self-governing (autonomous) state university.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is involved in extensive international cooperation and is an active member of the international community of the leading European and world universities. It cooperates with 61 partners in 25 countries of the world.
Together with other major European universities, in 1988 Kharkiv National University signed the Great University Charter that initiated the Bologna Process.

The University is a co-founder of the Eurasian University Association and is a member the World and the European University Associations.

In November 2004 Kharkiv University celebrated 200 years since the day of signing the Foundation Charter, and in January 2005 it marked the 200th anniversary of its foundation.

President – Bakirov, Vil Savbanovych, DSc (Sociology), Full Professor, Honored Scholar in the Field of Science and Technology of Ukraine

Read More
Kharkiv-National-Medical-University

Kharkiv National Medical University

Kharkiv National Medical University is an integral part of the scientific, intellectual and cultural history of the country, one of the oldest medical establishments of Ukraine, a member of the International Association of Universities. Being founded in 1805, it has acquired invaluable experience in training doctors and is a leader of medical education in the country. Since 1951, university has become one of pioneers in training medical personnel for different countries of the world. During this period our educational establishment has graduated over 7,000 specialists for 120 countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Middle East. Graduates of Kharkiv National Medical University work in all parts of the world; they return health, and often even life, to people, therewith creating a good reputation for their alma mater.

Our university today
  • is a member of the International Association of Universities, registered under UNESCO;
  • has 8 Faculties: 1st – Medical, 2nd – Medical, 3rd – Medical, 4th – Medical, Stomatological, 5th and 6th – Medical Faculties for Training Foreign Students; these Faculties graduate doctors with the education-qualification level of a Specialist in such specialities as General Medicine, Paediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Stomatology; the Faculty of Postgraduate Training provides continuous development of doctors’ skills during all their professional activity;
  • has 65 Departments, whose faculty numbers 803 specialists in sciences and pedagogy; of them, there are 130 Doctors of Medical Science, Professors and 446 Candidates of Medical Science, Associate Professors;
  • trains over 7,000 students, interns, masters, clinical postgraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates, more than 2,100 of them being foreign citizens from 70 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and America;
  • has the following personnel potential: 5 corresponding members of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 17 Honoured Workers of Science and Engineering of Ukraine, 2 Honoured Workers of Higher School of Ukraine, 8 winners of State Prize of Ukraine in the fields of science and engineering, 13 Honoured Doctors of Ukraine, 28 members of the State and public Academies of Ukraine;
  • is a modern multi-type educational establishment with its powerful scientific, material and technical basis, which includes: 6 education-research-production units; 2 research institutes, such as the Research Institute of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Diseases of KhNMU and the Ukrainian Institute of Clinical Genetics of KhNMU; the University Stomatological Centre as the medical-educational-scientific unit of KhNMU; the Scientific-Practical Medical Centre of KhNMU; the Ukrainian Scientific-Practical Medical Centre of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductology; the Medical College of KhNMU;
  • has 44 clinical Departments, where medical work is done by 497 workers of the University (these consist of 96 Professors, 191 Associate Professors and 210 assistants) and 128 doctors of the University clinics, 73 postgraduates, 48 clinical postgraduates and 32 masters; of them, there are 331 medical workers with the highest category, 68 with the first, and 59 with the second;
  • has 5 specialized academic councils for defending Doctor’s and Candidate’s theses; carries out training of doctors and scientists at such stages as interns, masters, clinical postgraduates, postgraduates and doctoral candidates;
  • took part in 126 international scientific forums and 340 Ukrainian scientific forums;
  • cooperates with 18 foreign institutions;
  • participates in the realization of 16 international projects; 65 of its workers are members of 66 foreign scientific and medical organizations;
  • has the Central Research Laboratory, 4 problem laboratories, the Educational-Scientific Centre based on classrooms for phantom techniques of education and computerized classrooms, and the Computer Centre;
  • has the Scientific Library, whose fund comprises over 1 million copies, and 16 computerized classrooms; more than 550 modern computers, video and audio aids are used in the process of training;
  • is the place for active functioning of 18 scientific-pedagogical schools;
  • has its students’ self-government, six hostels, with the successful work of the Youth Centre, the complex for physical education and health improvement, and “Medic” sports-health camp;
  • was a recipient of the Gold Medal of the International Exhibition “Education and Career – 2010” in the nomination “Development of Students’ Research”.
Read More