MBBS | BDS


  Contact : 9446556455 , 7558067777

All posts by medicalpg

yerevan-traditional-medical-university

Yerevan Traditional Medical University

The University of Traditional Medicine was founded in 1991.1

UTM is one of the unprecedented and leading educational institutions in the region. For the past 26 years, the university administration and the professors consistently have sought to implement the educational process in accordance with international standards. Staff consists of experienced scientists, professors and doctors, whose work has a great reputation and occupies a worthy place in the system of higher education.

University prepares high-level medical scientists who are experienced in using scientific empirical methods of diagnosis and treatment of traditional and modern medicine. Those, displaying clinical flexible thinking, apply their theoretical and practical knowledge, gained during their studies, in practice, combining traditional medicine and modern methods of diagnosis and treatment.

The initiative to invest centuries-old traditional medicine research in the learning process as well as the best service in the field of integrative medicine were highly appreciated during the international conference held in Cyprus in 1998.

The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science in 2001. (License N0002, State accreditation N 129), graduates receive a state diploma.

The university cooperates with national and foreign institutions and organizations.

We work for the welfare of society.

Read More
haybusak-medical-university

Haybusak Medical University

Haybusak University was founded in 1991 by Academician Levon Harutyunyan with three faculties: medical, economics and food technology. In 1997, the Faculty of Humanities was opened, in 2000, joined the LASARIAN Institute of Astronomy and International Relations, in 2006, the Armenian Open University after L. Kalashian, in 2009, the Roslin Design Institute, in 2011, the Imastaser Anania Shirakatsi University (Gyumri), in 2013, the Institute of Ecology and Economics.
Since 1995, the main educational process at the University is being implemented at Abelyan 6 building in Yerevan, where all necessary conditions for modern education are provided. Since 1996, the building has overpowered the base of the University’s Polyclinic, Department of Dentistry and Cosmetology, and since 2006, a modernly equipped gym.
In 1997-2014, the University participated in dozens of international educational exhibitions (Moscow, Aleppo, Damascus, Beirut, Tbilisi, Kiev, Yerevan …) and won various awards in education quality.
In 2006, the University acquired the second building in Yerevan (address Griboyedov 15) for the organization of the educational process more effectively.
University students actively participate in and participate in the cultural, sports and public life of the country, recording serious achievements in these areas.
Since 1997, the college has been operating in the college, which provides secondary vocational education, and since 2005 the high school has been established.
At present, Haybusak University is the state-run educational institution with the highest number of private and higher vocational programs accredited by the state, which trains qualified personnel for higher education – 18, vocational education – 8 specialties.
The University also has an additional educational program that provides additional training for university and other students, as well as retraining by more than 30 specializations of different professionals.
All educational programs of the University are accredited by the state since 2001, and graduates receive a state diploma.

Educational Departments of Yerevan Haybusak University
– Lazarian Faculty of Law and International Relations;
– Medical Faculty;
– Faculty of Economics;
– “Roslin” Faculty of Design;
– “Humanities” faculty;
– Gyumri “Shirakatsi” branch.

Read More
yerevan-state-university

Yerevan State University

Yerevan State University provides high quality educational services to ensure its graduates’ competitiveness in local and global labor market.

To counteract challenges of time and to effectively carry out its educational mission, YSU constantly updates the range and content of its educational programs, uses modern teaching and learning methods and provides effective support to its students.

Significant structural changes have been made in YSU since the mid-1990s. In 1995, YSU revised the structure of its educational qualifications through a two-stage qualification system, undergraduate and graduate degrees. In 2007, the ECTS credit system was introduced in all Master’s programs, and one year later in bachelor’s programs.

At present YSU carries out 60 bachelors, 130 master’s and 70 postgraduate programs, where about 18000 students (13500 Bachelor’s Degree, 4000, Master’s and 400 post-graduate students) are involved, of which about 5000 are in distance learning. The University has 19 faculties, more than 100 general and professional chairs, and one regional branch in Ijevan, with 4 faculties. YSU has about 3000 employees, of which 1,300 are the main lecturers (166 professors, 461 associate professors, 639 assistants and lecturers). 23 academicians and 26 correspondent members of the National Academy of Sciences are engaged in scientific and educational activities at the university. Student-lecturer ratio is 12.5.

The University has its own publishing house and library.

Read More
The-Petre-Shotadze-Tbilisi-Medical-Academy

The Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy, Tbilisi

The Tbilisi Medical Academy was founded in 1992 by a Georgian pediatric pediatrician, Peter Shotadze. In 1970 he graduated from Tbilisi State Medical Institute.

After completion of the Institute, all his medical, scientific and pedagogical activities were associated with the Tbilisi State Institute of Physics (hereinafter the Georgian Medical Academy) where the path was passed from post graduate to the head of the Department of Children’s Surgery and Rector.

Petre Shotaadze has published 121 scientific works, 4 monographs, 2 manuals. He is the author of 1 invention.

Petre Shotadze was elected as Vice-President of the Georgian Surgeon Association, a member of the editorial board of the newspaper “Medicine” and magazine “Medical Moambe”. He was a member of the American Pediatrician Academy, an honorary member of the European Implants Academy, a member of the European Infectious and Immunodeficiency International Society, a member of the Union of Russian Pediaters, Honorary New Orleans Honorary Citizen. The medals and diplomas of USA, Hungary, Czech, Slovak, Greek and Georgian medical societies were awarded. He was founded by the American Academy of Medicine of Georgia, the co-president of which was his own worker.

P. By the initiative of Shotaadze was established Tbilisi Medical Academy, which was renamed “Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy” after her death in 1999.

Read More
Caucasus-International-University

Caucasus International University

Founded in 1995, Caucasus International University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the the urban setting of the large city of Tbilisi (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, Caucasus International University (CIU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 4,000-4,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Caucasus International University (CIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank course levels and areas of studies matrix below for further details. This 22 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. CIU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, sport facilities and/or activities, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.

Read More
Mission-of-Ivane-Javakhishvili-Tbilisi-State-University

Mission of Ivane Javakhishvili, Tbilisi State University

Tbilisi State University or TSU), is a university established on 8 February 1918 in Tbilisi, Georgia. Excluding academies and theological seminaries which have intermittently functioned in Georgia for centuries, TSU is the oldest university in Georgia and the Caucasus region. Over 18,000 students are enrolled and the total number of faculty and staff (collaborators) is 5,000.

The university has five branches in the regions of Georgia, six faculties, 60 scientific-research laboratories and centers, a scientific library (with 3,700,000 books and periodicals), seven museums, publishing house and printing press

TSU has six faculties: Law, Economics and Business, Humanities, Medicine, Social and Political Sciences, Exact and Natural Sciences and the International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University as an autonomous graduate school of economics.

The history of higher medical education originates from October 1918 when the Faculty of Medicine was established at the Tbilisi State University. Since May 1919, by decision of the Board of Professors, the Medical Faculty continued to exist as an independent unit until 1930 when the Tbilisi State Medical Institute was founded on the basis of the Medical Faculty.

In 1995, higher medical education was restored at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, first at the Faculty of Biology and Medicine as medical specialization, and in 2000 as an independent faculty.

The faculty runs one-tier academic programs for physicians and dentists. Since 2006, within the framework of TEMPUS project, there has been operating a new bachelor program in occupational therapy in full accordance with the Bologna Process and Tuning Methodology. In clinical and theoretical departments of the faculty, teaching process is conducted in the leading medical institutions. Distinguished students receive professional training in Germany, at the academic study clinics of the Universities of Leipzig and Dresden.

The faculty is running alternative to residency post-diploma academic programs, as well as Master’s (Public Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics) and Doctoral programs.

Read More
European-University

European University, Tbilisi

European Teaching University is well known institution to study MBBS in Europe. It is located in Georgia. The university is good for students who want to study in Europe. Teaching standard and education quality makes it one of the best medical schools in Georgia. European University was founded in 1995 and now it has become one of the most demanded universities for MBBS in Georgia. ETU is best medical education destination for Indian students.

European Teaching University has qualified and experienced teachers, specialists educated from leading universities of Europe. So teaching standard is extremely high.

The university has world class infrastructure equipped with modern technologies. The library is full of both papers and e-books collections. Classrooms setup has projectors, display systems and other modern equipment to fulfill the requirement for quality education.

The European Teaching University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) means Indian students are eligible to study MBBS in ETU. After successful completion of the degree program, MCI screening test is required to practice anywhere in India.

European University is member of FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research). It is also listed in list of medical schools by WHO (World Health Organization).

Read More
David-Tvildian-Medical-University

David Tvildian Medical University, Tbilisi

David Tvildiani Medical University is one of the few English medium accepted and accredited Medical Universities in Georgia. This University is also called AIETI Medical School. AIETI is included into the WHO AVICENNA Directory for medicine, it is a member of the Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE) and Organization for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS).

A large number of the graduates have already completed or are currently doing the residency or other proficiency courses, working as physicians in prominent USA and European Universities and Clinics. The absolute majority of the graduates have been employed in the professional field, while many more successfully passed the international exams (USMLE, PLAB, MCI) and are currently developing their skills at clinics and research centers of the USA, Germany, Britain, Sweden and other countries.

Read More
Omsk-State-Medical-University

OMSK State Medical University

The Omsk State Medical Academy is a school of medicine in Omsk, Russia. It was founded as the Medical Faculty of the Siberian Institute of Veterinary Medicine and Zoology in 1920, and reorganized as the West Siberian State Medical Institute in 1921. It was renamed the Omsk State Medical Institute in 1925, and the Omsk State Medical Academy in 1994.

OSMA has relationships with educational institutions in Western Europe, the United States, Japan and other countries. The school consists of 59 departments. Of its staff, 73 percent have an academic degree and over 100 MD-PhD full professors and 300 MD-PhD associate professors are employed by the academy.

Clinical Departments and Chairs of the University are based in the largest municipal hospitals equipped with modern diagnostic facilities. Clinics are headed by the leading scholars of the University. Teaching process is being constantly improved exploiting up-to-date information technologies. Students Scientific Society is the pride of the University. The University’s library is the largest one among the medical institutions of Russia. It has over 600 000 volumes in its collection and many unique publications are among them. The library has a fully equipped computer hall with the Internet access.

Read More
Permian-State-Medical-University

Permian State Medical University Named After Academic E.A Wagner

Perm State Medical University named after Academician E. A. Wagner (PSMU) has formed integrated and up-to-date programs of training based on a serious scientific and practical basis. About 80% of lecturers have academic degrees and each third lecturer is a Doctor of Science, Professor. Students of the University have a unique opportunity to get knowledge at the lectures, during practical training and at the best treatment institutions of Perm.
The history of Perm State Medical University named after E.A. Wagner, as well as the history of higher education in Ural as a whole, goes back to October 1916, when Medical Faculty of Perm University was founded. About 350 future doctors were admitted to the faculty during the first year that made 70% of all students.
In April 2006 Perm State Medical University (at that time – Academy) was named after Academician, the State Prize laureate – E.A. Wagner. In 2007 the staff was awarded the “The Gratitude of the President of the Russian Federation”. In October 2014 the academy received the status of the university.

The staff of teachers consists of order-bearers, Honoured Workers of Science of RF, Honoured Doctors of RF, Honoured Workers of Higher School of RF, Honoured Professors, State and Regional Prize laureates. More than 140 Doctors of Medical Sciences and more than 450 Candidates of Medical Sciences train students at 75 departments of various profile.

During the period of its existence, more than 50 000 doctors graduated from PSMU.

PSMU is a member of The Association of Medical Schools in Europe. Since 1992 the university has been listed in the State Register of Participants of Foreign Economic Relations; foreign students are trained by the programs of pre-training, prediploma and postgraduate education (at present – students from 21 countries of the Near East, Africa, Asia, Commonwealth of Independent States).

Material and technical basis is being constantly improved. Five buildings for training students have been reconstructed and modernly furnished; lecture halls are equipped with multimedia complexes. There are 12 computer rooms, electronic medical library.

Two polyclinics are renovated, reequipped and functioning now. Surgical hospital of dental clinic, equipped with the latest medical facilities, has been reconstructed.

Imitation center for development of practical skills is being built now.

There are nine comfortable hostels at the disposal of students. They are newly furnished and equipped with internet. Their infrastructure is being improved.

Young people are provided with conditions for creative realization and physical development. As a result – achievements in the contest “Students’ spring” of the local, regional and All-Russian levels, as well as victories in sport events.

PSMU is integrated into the regional medicine. Clinical departments, which provide educational process, are placed in most treatment-and-prophylactic institutions. Besides, professors and staff of departments carry out practical work, introducing new scientific achievements into the public health of Perm Krai.

Read More